Well-paid work or pleasant work?

I can not answer to this question with hundred-percent  assurance, but I'll try to be honest.

There are not many jobs which I would like to do. I'm sure, if my work isn't pleasant for me, I would never try to do it again. It's me worst habit. I liked cooking process from the childhood. I was learning different recipes. Now I'm a human that already worked in cook collective of а restaurant.

I can say, that work is very cool and interesting if you are interested in cuisine of any country.  I liked it very much, however it was low-paid work. I must admit, after a month or 2 cooking the dishes of the same cuisine is starting to annoy. Now I'm not working in that sphere, but if there would be any opportunity, I would gladly return to my work. In my case I can told, despite to payment, I'll continue to work in different restaurants which cuisines are different too. And I hope that soon, when I'll gain enough experience I'll can to work in famous restaurants in France, Italy and so on.

Besides this, recently I was interested in voice actor work. I found some projects in internet. There was a company which have been searching for any workers. Unfortunately it is a unpaid work, cause it for those who agree to work free. I must do that work when I'll buy new microphone. It is very interesting, easier than to bake a croissant, and after all we can have fun. It is for fun, not for money.

Комментарии